Located in the heart of Greenwich Village, NYC, KeyMedia Public Relations opened its doors in 2008. The firm is known for its client diversity with their focus in arts & entertainment, health & wellness, and non-profit. The company strives to increase visibility and opportunities for their clients, always with the intention to deliver outstanding results.
The company was founded by Denise Marsa who is also world renowned for her work as a singer/songwriter, music producer and artist manager. She started her work as a publicist out of necessity. After recording her solo album SELF on her own label KeyMedia Group – she had no budget to hire a PR person. So she jumped in as the air play increased and the distribution began. Soon others started hiring her for their own campaigns. In 2008 Denise started KeyMedia Public Relations.
Clients have included: Egmont Publishers, Robert Herman, Renowned NYC Street Photographer, Diana Broussard, Designer, Pascal Rioult Dance, City of West Hollywood, Stephanie Castillo, Director of the Award Winning Film, Thomas Chapin, Night Bird Song, and Simon & Schuster.
Marsa is also known for mentoring, producing and managing new music talent. She helped to launch the careers of Christopher Dallman, benny girl, Rachel Millman and has been working with singer, songwriter & keyboardist Nicole Berke since 2009.
In 2010 Denise Marsa Productions was started to house the production work in A & V and live productions that the company is involved with on behalf of their clients.
KMPR believes behind every “no” is a “yes” – just waiting to be challenged.
As You Research Your Next Move…
- What is the mission and message of your project or company?
- What do you want people to know about your project or event?
- Who is your target audience?
- What are your short terms goals?
- What are your long term goals?
- How could our work impact your project or business?
- How do or would you measure success in a PR & marketing campaign?
- Does your creative content represent your best self or your company at its best?
Ready to move forward? Contact Us